What if someone told you that your behavior was controlled by a powerful, invisible force?
Most of us would be skeptical of such a claim—but it’s largely true. Our brains are constantly transmitting and receiving signals of which we are unaware.
Studies show that these constant inputs drive the great majority of our decisions about what to do next—and we become conscious of the decisions only after we start acting on them. Many may find that disturbing. But the implications for leadership are profound.
Nick’s latest book, Power Cues, delves into the latest discoveries of human communication that integrate brain and behavioral sciences. With Nick’s guidance, physical gestures, sounds and signals, you will be able to unconsciously dictate the behavior and responses of your audience. Listen in for a preview of Nick’s practical, yet powerful methods of maximizing your impact.
Share this Podcast with your friends below:
In This Episode, You Will Learn
- Why phone conversations (and podcasts?) are an impoverished form of communication.
- How using the same techniques as method actors will capture the focus of any audience.
- How to effectively pitch to investors
- The importance of being charismatic and how to learn to project charisma.
- The most effective techniques to communicate your message